Significant Investor 188 (c) Visa
ABOUT THIS VISA
This is a provisional visa and it allows you to stay in Australia for approximately 4 years.
It gives you the opportunity to invest at least AUD 5 million in new or existing business in Australia.
Top Benefits of Significant Investor Visa 188c
- Stay in Australia for up to 4 years.
- You can bring your family members. You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you like.
- You can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- If you meet the obligation of visa 888 then can apply for Australian citizenship.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS VISA
1- Nomination by the Government:
In order to apply for this visa, you must be nominated by the Australian Government.
Before award of this visa, you need to invest AUD 5 million and to hold that investment for up to 4 years. The investment must be made in the following percentage.
- Minimum of 0.5 million in private equity funds and venture capital which invest in start-up companies.
- At least 1.5 million in approved funds of emerging companies which are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- Investment of minimum 3 million in managed funds
3- Other main factors
The department will also examine your certain aspects such as your English Language skills, health and character history etc.
4- Living in the same state
You intend to live in the same territory or state for minimum 2 years in which you are applying for investment.