Re-entry ban or exclusion period
A re-entry ban restricts visa holder to enter in Australia for up to 3 years. This ban is applied in any of the following conditions:
- Living more than 28 days after visa expiry
- Cancellation of visa due to
- Non-compliance with visa conditions in student visa
- Furnishing bogus documents to home affairs.
- Found guilty
- Holding visitor visa in Australia but have insincere intentions.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.