Business Innovation and Investment
Entrepreneurial Stream 188 (e)
ABOUT THIS VISA
This visa is for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset and have a business plan to carry out entrepreneurial activity with minimum capital of at least AUD 200,000.
Top Benefits of Entrepreneurial Provisional Visa 188e
- You can carry out business in Australia for 4 years.
- You can bring your family members.
- You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you like.
- You can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- If you meet the obligation of visa 888 then can apply for Australian citizenship.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS VISA
1- Nomination by the Government:
In order to apply for this visa, you must be nominated by the government.
You must submit Expression of Interest (EOI) to before getting invited.
You must comply with all conditions of entrepreneurial activity.
4- Be under 55
You must be under 55 at the time of the invitation to apply for the visa.
5- Receive funding from an approved entity
The funds must be received from the approved entities.
6- Other main factors
The department will also examine your certain aspects such as your English Language skills, health and character history etc.