Student Visa Extension
- The ideal situation for international students must get their student visa extended before the visa expires. We would advise you to apply at least 6 to 8 weeks before the visa expires.
- You can renew your visa if you were not able to finish your course on time, if you submitted your research thesis or if you have started a new course. You can seek out help through our Qualified Education Agent & Australian Registered Migration Agent.
- Before you apply for student visa renewal, you will need to gather all your important documents:
- Confirmation of Enrollment letter (CoE) from the institute/university
- Proof of Financial support
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) until visa expiry
- Passport & a statement to satisfy the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria.
If you need assistance regarding visa extension, Please fill out the Student assessment form and one of our Qualified Student Counselors will get back to you at the earliest.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.