Skilled Immigration Canada – Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTC)
The FSTC is for applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Qualified in a skilled trade
- May become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada
- Intend to reside in a province other than Quebec
The eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Trades Class is as below:
- The applicant must have employment offers from up to two employers in Canada of at least one year duration OR a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial body.
- The applicant must provide with a basic language proficiency from a designated language testing organization, in which the applicant meets the minimum scores.
- The applicant should have 2 years of qualified work experience in a skilled trade occupation in the last five years and also be able to demonstrate the skills and experience in the occupation that they have performed.
Types of Occupations for FSTC Applicants
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades.
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.