Visitor Visa Canada From Australia
To apply for visitor visa. We will first assess you to see that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. We guide you and apply for a visitor visa online or on paper.
Eligibility For Canada Visit From Australia
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- Have a valid travel document, like a passport
- Be in good health
- Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- Have enough money for your stay
The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives. You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Travelers who are not allowed to enter Canada
Candidates who are not allowed to enter Canada are the ones involved in:
- Criminal activity
- Human rights violations
- Organized crime
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.