Skilled Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is a points-based Canadian immigration program that qualifies for Express Entry to Canada.
Visa applications under (FSWP) Federal Skilled Worker Program are based for applicants who are willing to migrate to Canada and have skills that fall in the National Occupation Classification Skill Level 0, A, B, C or D
- Skill Level 0 – Management Level Occupations
- Skill Level A – Professionals Level Occupations
- Skill Level B – Technical skills / Executive Level Occupations
- Skill Level C – Intermediate Level Occupations
- Skill Level D – Trade Level Occupation / Labor Job Category
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Skilled Worker Visa From Australia
In order to qualify for the FSWP, you will need to score at least 67 out of a possible 100 points or more. The selection factors for the FSWP include
- Language skills
- Work experience
- Or a valid Canadian job offer and adaptability.
Note that the FSWP pointing system is different from the Express Entry CRS and is only used for eligibility check, where the Express Entry CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) that is used for Express Entry Draws. This allows for a possible 1200 points and includes extra factors such as 600 points dedicated to skills and experience, your spouse or common-law partner, language skills and education and skills transfer ability whereas the other 600 points for Canadian qualifications, valid job offer, Provincial Nomination, siblings living in Canada and/or strong French language abilities.