ABOUT THIS VISA:
A global talent visa is for people that have an internationally recognized record of having exceptional as well as an outstanding achievement in an eligible field.
Top 7 Benefits:
- Be able to permanently stay in the country.
- Could work and acquire a qualification in Australia.
- Be able to get enrollment in Australia’s public health care scheme which includes Medicare as well.
- Can attend free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program
- Be able to sponsor your relatives to be able to get an arrival in the country.
- Be able to travel to and from Australia for 5 years.
- If eligible, you can apply for Australian citizenship.
To have eligibility for the global talent visa, the individual must be able to offer proof of the following:
- To be eligible for the global talent visa, the individual should be able to offer proof that they are beneficial to the community of the country, and the ability to establish themselves in the field.
- You should possess international recognition with a record of high achievement in a profession, sports, arts, or academia and research.
- Your nominator should have the ability to possess a national reputation in a specialization that is similar to yours that include being an Australian citizen, possessing the PR of your country, eligibility to be able to become a citizen of New Zealand, or being of an Australian organization.
- Age should be 55 or under.
- English Language Proficiency Overall score of 4.5 on the IELTS test or Equivalent or pay VAC2
- Health and Character Requirements
How AINiT Will Help You?
If you are willing to move to Australia through this visa, our Principal Immigration Consultant, as well as Australian Registered Migration Agent, are here to offer their assistance for you with their expertise.