Canadian Experience Class (CEC) - Migration Visa Canada

Canadian Experience Class is for applicants who are temporarily in Canada as foreign skilled workers and who are willing to apply for Permanent Residency.

Applicants for CEC are ideal for Canadian skilled immigration who have already gained work experience in Canada.

It is essential that the candidate for Canada Skilled Workers Visa has a minimum 1 year of professional work experience or 36 months of skilled work experience in Canada prior to the visa application date.

They are also required to meet the minimum English language requirements and should plan to live and work in Canada.

Don’t forget to check your eligibility if you are interested as the assessment is absolutely free of cost. Please fill out the assessment form and one of our Australian Registered Migration Agents will get back to you at the earliest.

Make an



Immigration Country




Am I eligible for this visa?