|University / Institutions||Location|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology||Kuala Lumpur|
|KDU College Sdn Bhd||Multiple Cities in Malaysia|
|Kuala Lumpur INFR||Kuala Lumpur|
|Erican College||Kuala Lumpur|
Reasons to Study in Malaysia
Several international students choose Malaysian universities for higher education making it another popular study destination around the world. Following are some of the reasons why students choose to study in Malaysia:
- Malaysian universities offer lower tuition fees as compared to other countries which is the main attraction for students who wish to get education equivalent to international standards with a lower tuition fee than other study destinations.
- Along with the affordable tuition fee, the cost of living in Malaysia for an international student is also very low as compared to other countries.
- International students do not have to face language barriers as courses in most Malaysian universities are taught in English and most of the people around also communicate in English.
- Several international universities of the world have their campuses in Malaysia.
- Being an Islamic country, it is a suitable place for Muslims who are culturally sensitive.
- Being an attractive tourist destination, students get a chance to explore its scenic beauty and admire it.
- The country has a pleasant weather all year round.
Study in Malaysia – Visa Information
International students who wish to study in Malaysia are supposed to obtain a student pass that allows them to stay in Malaysia as a full time student throughout the duration of the program they are enrolled in. However, it is essential for the applicant to demonstrate that they have been accepted for admission at an approved Malaysian education institution and have genuine motives to study in Malaysia. Apart from this, the applicant should have the financial capacity to bear his/ her expenses and tuition fees throughout the stay and should have passed a medical screening.
It is to be noted that students cannot apply for obtaining a student pass directly, however, the application is sent by the Malaysian institute of higher education on the students’ behalf after getting an approval for admission.